Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Year 5 Experience



One of my favourite Experiences is year 5 camp!

We had lots of fun! We saw glow worms but I could only see   little lights! We played spotlight! Had fish and chips for dinner it was the time of my life!

 

Another one of my favourite Experience was the disco! At the disco there was a café it had a lot of good food! That night I went to Hayley it was fun!

 

Another one of my favourite Experiences was the art gallery! At the art gallery there were a lot of paintings and sculptures there was a caver van it was awesome!

 

The other day another one of my favourite Experiences was beach Ed! It was awesome because we went in the water and played games and did a sand castle companion my group won!

 

Another one of my favourite Experiences is SOS it stands for stars on stage I was poison ivy we did very well I am so proud of us!

 

I also in joyed our assembly! It was great to it was amazing like SOS was but SOS was better!

 

I also liked learning the cup song to because we didn’t have to do any work!

 

Lucky last I really liked the puppet show to it was pretty cool to I guess!

So I pretty much liked everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment