Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hi I am Hayley and this is a post about me!!!! I am 9 years old I was born in August the 30 in Taranki. I am half Amercan and half New Zealand. I have the most best teacher in the hole world called Miss Lewis. My friends are Nakeisha,Izzy,Ashley,Kate,Madi,Brooke/sister,Trinty and Madison and when I was in Taranaki I moved down to Auckland then Christchurch. I was there for the Christchurch earth qauke. Then I went to Geraldine for 1 month. Now I am at Dunedin and with a good house and hopefully I am not moving any more. I enjoy living in Dunedin. It is differnt in Dunedin it has alot more and bigger biuldings but in Christchurch there was mostly small buildings. My family is..... my sister Brooke,my Dad,my Mum and me!! My Mum and Dad both work at the Polytechnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment