Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The cool kid Madison!

Hi I am Madison and this is a post about ME!!!!I am 10 years old and I go to East Taieri School and I am in the most awesome class with the most awesome teacher Miss Lewis.I was born in Dunedin and lived in half way bush for my first 4 years of my life then i moved to Mosgiel when i was 4.I have living here since.I have wonderful friends Nakieshia,Kimberly,Chloe,,Izzie,Trinity,Hayley,Ashley,,Meg,Polly,Alicia,Madi,Brooke,Erin,Catlin,Libby Jasmine,Alex,Emily and .I have blonde hairLand blue eyes and my nick name is Ratbag. My dad is called John and works at St Johns.My mum is called Judith and works at Rodgers law, right now I am doing IT club and doing this post.I was born on the 13 of the the 3 of the 03. I hope you enjoy this blog.From ratbag / Madison.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment